Thursday, March 5, 2020

A Paragraph about An Accident





paragraph about An Accident
paragraph about An Accident


Question

Write a Paragraph about " An Accident "on the basis  the following question

1 ) Where did the accident occur
2 ) Who did it victimize
3 ) What kind of person were they?
4 ) What was your duty performed
5 )  What your suggestion to prevent this kind of accident

 
Answer

An Accident


Last Monday a tragic road accident occurred before my eyes.The accident took place near Framgate .It was 4 pm when I was on my way home from school.I was on a rickshaw and came near Framgate .I saw a bus coming with full speed from northern direction.A scooter was also coming from same direction . Suddenly the bus pushed the scooter from behind .Consequently the scooter turned upside down.In the scooter there are four passengers including a child and a women.The women was run over by the bus and died on the spot .The other three were seriously wounded.People present there rushed to the spot to help them.I along with other ones took the wounded to the nearby hospital .They were admitted to the emergency unit of the hospital.I was greatly shocked at the accident.I think this kind of accident can be prevented by taking some effective steps.Traffic rules should be maintained strictly .Traffic police should be well trained.Above all the drivers be careful while driving

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Categories

About Me

My photo
I am Md Fakhrul Islam. I am a student of EEE of Daffodil International University I am expert in SEO and Graphic designing.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular Posts